BBDO is looking for an enthusiastic digital native to boost their Inbound team.
This is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance division. We focus on attracting new leads which we qualify and nurture via content. By creating and distributing helpful content, we build trust and convert prospects into clients.
Our Content Performance Manager will be passionate about managing content marketing programmes, including being able to orchestrate every one of their details and then measuring the results. You’re also able to think strategically and creatively. You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’ll manage ongoing inbound projects for several clients.
- You’ll organise and oversee the ongoing content production process, continuously updating the content platform with new content, from editorial meetings, through feedback rounds, to deciding which type will work best for each content piece.
- With our experts, you’ll make sure the content is distributed to the right target audience via a variety of digital channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, email, SEA, etc. Your experience in social media will be a bonus here.
- You know how to leverage social networks, email marketing, display, native ads and/or search to enhance programme performance, and will work with the inbound strategist to improve effectiveness.
- You’ll monitor the performance of the project, take a deep dive into the numbers and report to the client frequently. You can guide your clients through the numbers because you know what’s important.
- Getting all the numbers right ad making sense of them is only half the job. You also give advice about data-driven-optimisations
What we expect from you as an Content Performance Manager:
- You’re a digital pro with at least 1-2 years experience in digital performance marketing and/or inbound marketing and/or content marketing.
- ‘Data’ is your middle name.
- You know the Facebook ad manager inside out.
- Google Analytics and AdWords hold no secrets for you.
- You’re a team player. You’re not afraid to break out of your comfort zone.
- Trilingual (NL - FR - ENG)