BBDO is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Campaign Executive, fixed or freelance
What you’ll do
- Contribute to efficient digital media mixes for communication campaigns.
- Work your magic with social ads, programmatic ads, remarketing, SEA, etc.
- Work together with a team of strategic planners, digital experts and social wizards.
- Purchase, set up and manage digital media, including optimization of online campaigns (programmatic / SEA / Facebook ads / YouTube ads).
- Report and analyze current campaigns and draw learnings from the data, applying them to new campaigns.
- Master various analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ad manager.
What you’ll bring
- At least 1-2 year of experience within an (advertising / digital / social) agency.
- A wide experience managing digital media mixes in line with general marketing and communication strategies.
- A technical and analytical mindset.
- Enthusiasm to explore new digital media possibilities and applying them in your day-to-day work.
- Extensive knowledge of various digital media (SEA, social ads, display, YouTube, etc.) and applications (DCO, A/B testing, web analytics, conversion marketing, etc.).
- Preferably some knowledge of ad serving tools (Adform, DBM, Adobe EM, ...) and their implementation. Knowledge on attribution models is a plus too.
- One or more Google Certificates (or the willingness to obtain them soon).
- A digital native mindset: you know the internet and social media like the back of your hand and you’re passionate about online marketing and new technologies.
- A hands-on mentality: you take initiative, you like to autonomously apply insights to the digital campaigns you manage and you have an eye for detail.
- Stress-resistance and flexibility: you’re able to handle high work pressure, tight deadlines and a constantly changing advertising environment.
- Problem-solving determination: you can work both independently and in a team context.