BBDO is looking for an enthusiastic digital native to boost their Performance team.
This is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance division. We focus on attracting new leads which we qualify and nurture via content. By creating and distributing helpful content, we build trust and convert prospects into clients.
Our Performance Marketing Manager needs to be well organised and able to manage several projects at a time. You’re also able to think strategically and creatively. You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with our Strategists on inbound and performance marketing plans for a variety of clients.
- You’ll be setting up smart content platforms with our digital team. You know how to explain functional analysis, wireframes and scoring models clearly to colleagues working on your project, and especially to your clients.
- With our Strategists, you’ll create content calendars which you’ll then roll out. You’ll organise and oversee the whole content production process, from editorial meetings, through feedback rounds, to deciding which type will work best for each content piece.
- With our Performance Marketing Experts, you’ll organise content distribution via a variety of digital channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, email, SEA, etc.
- You’re always thinking of ways to optimise. Analysing the data to optimise every stage of the conversion funnel, involving all team members and asking them for input to make your projects more effective.
- You’re a people person, the bridge between the team and your client. You know how to motivate your colleagues, so that you can deliver excellent service to your clients.
- You’re a digital pro with at least 1-2 years experience in digital performance marketing and/or inbound marketing and/or content marketing.
- You have excellent motivational and organisational skills, and you know how to get things done.
- You’re good with numbers. To you, data isn’t just a load of numbers, it actually tells you how you can optimise a programme.
- You know the difference between good and bad copy. You don’t just review spelling mistakes, you also review content.
- You’re a team player. You’re not afraid to break out of your comfort zone.