BBDO is hiring a project manager with a can do attitude
We are BBDO. We are looking for new people. Skillful people, intelligent people, fun people. People that are handraisers, radiate energy and are dedicated to making great work that works great for the brands and the businesses of our clients. Which clients? Proximus, Douwe Egberts, Mercedes, Ethias, Bellewaerde, Sony Mobile, Scarlet, Pearle, SD Worx and P&G are only a few of them.
We are looking for a project manager for one of our biggest FMCG clients. You'll be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation.
What we expect from you as a Project Manager:
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Plan and implement projects with a clear schedule and project timeline
- Manage budget with the team leader
- Define, support & direct project team
- Follow-up of ongoing projects and deliverables guaranteeing qualitative work
- Report and escalate project progress to team leader
- Present and report to client on strategy & progress of ongoing work
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Implement and manage change if necessary
Education & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a project manager or equivalent
- Digital experience and experience in the FMCG market is a big plus
- Experience in power point & excel. Do you also know Basecamp and Forecast? Even better!
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English