Would you like to create effectiveness? To build ideas that actually work for the brand and business of your client?
Today is your lucky day: we’re looking for a senior brand strategist. Someone who’s passionate about marketing. Someone who’s ready to work for one of our biggest, most eager clients. Someone who raises the communication bar. Someone who comes up with that one game-changing insight that lights our creative floor on fire. Someone who loves going to the bottom of consumer psyche and behavior. Someone who brings strategies to life by teaming up with performance and experience strategists. Someone who goes beyond the boundaries of communication.
In short: we need a strategic sparring partner who’ll help our client make a difference in the lives of its customers.
What we expect:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in agencies, consultancy, marketing or innovation departments.
- You deep-dive into the world of one of our biggest clients and identify the growth audiences and business opportunities.
- You surprise your team and your client with new solutions to business problems.
- You know how to reveal the most relevant and impactful purpose of a brand.
- You come up with clever ways of adding value to the customer experience, hence growing your client’s business.
- You know how to prioritize actions in a marketing and communication plan.
- You bring your one-step-ahead strategies to the boardroom in a compelling way.
- You feed the ever-hungry minds of our creatives with surprising insights and facts, wherever you have to go get them: data, conversations, shops,…
- You guide our data analysts towards the right hypotheses.
- You’re a sparring partner, problem-solver and a source of inspiration to your clients.
- You never stop learning and always share your knowledge with colleagues.
- You join our spontaneous #BBDOProud drinks and theme parties, our coffee debates and pool games, our lunch brainstorms, our weekly BBDO inspiration academies, our worldwide network of like-minded people…
Up for the challenge? Send us your cover letter and resume, and together we’ll create effectiveness!