We are BBDO. We are looking for new people. Skillful people, intelligent people, fun people. People that are handraisers, radiate energy and are dedicated to making great work that works great for the brands and the businesses of our clients. Which clients? Jupiler, Douwe Egberts, Ethias, Bellewaerde, Zalando, Pearle, SD Worx and P&G are only a few of them.
We are looking for a digital-savvy Account Manager for one of our big international FMCG clients. You'll be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of digital projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. You will lead your own projects and help your team successfully deliver theirs.
What we expect from you an Account Manager
- Help define (digital) project scope, goals and deliverables
- Plan and implement projects with a clear schedule and project timeline
- Manage budget with the team leader
- Follow-up of ongoing projects and deliverables guaranteeing qualitative work
- Report and escalate project progress to team leader
- Present and report to client on strategy & progress of ongoing work
- Communicate both internally within the agency (you get things done) as externally at clients (clients trust and love you)
- Help your team (you will have several executives working alongside you) and report to your team leader
- Evaluate and assess project results
- Implement and manage change if necessary
Education & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a (digital) Project Manager or Account Manager within an advertising agency (or similar in another communication function)
- Experience in digital is a must
- You have experience in power point & excel. Do you also know Basecamp and Forecast? Even better!
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- A teamplayer. Someone that is “we”-oriented, not “me”-oriented
- A good sense of humour and a way to see things into perspective
- A hands-on mentality
- Able to tolerate stress
- An eye for detail when checking your and your team’s work
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English