We are BBDO. We are looking for new people. Skillful people, intelligent people, fun people. People that are hand raisers, radiate energy and are dedicated to making great work that works great for the brands and the businesses of our clients.
- You are in charge of one of the business units within our commercial department. You lead your business unit and are responsible for its results.
- Within this business unit you manage, motivate and develop different teams consisting of Account Directors, Account Managers and Account Executives.
- You work independently and report to our CCO.
- Your unit consists of several clients. You manage their business (together with the strategic director, creative directors and with your team) and ensure the quality of the work we do for them.
- You build and maintain a proper network of relevant relations within our sector and far beyond.
- You grow the business within your client portfolio but also attract new clients to BBDO. You hunt for business, are always actively looking for new opportunities and take the lead in pitches and tenders.
- You get the right people to the table, and make sure everyone knows their role. You keep a helicopter view on all projects and help your team successfully deliver theirs.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in an advertising agency as an Account Director or similar in another commercial function within another sector.
- You are trilingual (NL – FR – ENG).
- You have experience with both offline and online communications channels. (Only online experience? Let’s talk!)
- You have strong presentation and communication skills that allow you to make a difference, both internally within the agency as externally at clients.
- You have great leadership skills. You lead, motivate and inspire the account teams that work with you. Thanks to your people management your team always excels in their work and loves their job.
- You are a result-driven hunter with exquisite commercial skills and a large network.
- You are a team player. Someone that is ‘we’-oriented, not ‘me’-oriented.
- You have an excellent understanding of client’s business & objectives and give strategic foundation.
- You can make, defend and manage forecasts and budgets.
- You are able to see the business with a helicopter view. You are a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- You have a positive spirit, a good sense of humor and a way to see things in perspective.
- You are result-driven and love to celebrate successes.