We are BBDO. We are looking for new people. Skilful people, intelligent people, fun people. People with a love for creativity, strong ideas and good insights. People with a can-do attitude. Handraisers, who radiate energy and are dedicated to producing great work that works great for our clients’ brands and businesses.
Which clients? Toyota, Douwe Egberts, Ethias, Leonidas, MeDirect, Lampiris & VDAB, to name but a few.
What you'll do
- Contribute to efficient digital media mixes for communication campaigns.
- Work your magic with programmatic, social, SEA, etc.
- Work together with a team of media planners, adops experts and other digital media wizards.
- Purchase, set up and optimize campaigns with relevant expertise across one or more advertising platforms (Programmatic/Display, Social and/or Google/SEA).
- Provide estimates for new campaigns (budget, targeting, CPM / CPC ...).
- Report and analyse current campaigns and draw learnings from the data.
- Master various tools like DV360, Facebook Ad manager, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
What you'll bring
- At least 4-5 years of experience within an (media / digital) agency.
- A wide experience managing digital media mixes in line with general marketing and communication strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of the toolset of a modern day digital media expert (DV360, Facebook Business manager, ...)
- Preferably some knowledge of ad serving tools (Campaign manager 360, Adform ...) and their implementation. Knowledge on attribution models is a plus too.
- One or more Google Certificates (or eager to obtain them soon).
- A hands-on mentality: you take initiative, you like to autonomously apply insights to the digital campaigns you manage and you have an eye for detail.
- Stress-resistance and flexibility: you’re able to handle high work pressure, tight deadlines and a constantly changing advertising environment.
- Problem-solving determination: you can work both independently and in a team context.