- You convince clients of your plan’s impact on their leads and sales.
- You quantify the objectives to achievable targets and correct KPIs.
- You brief and steer creatives to ensure effective, high-performance ads and content.
- You brief our media publishers on the purchase of digital formats for your plan.
- Together with our media specialists, you optimize digital campaigns.
- You analyze current campaigns by combining tools like GA, Google Adwords, FB insights, etc.
- You learn from data and apply your learnings to future campaigns.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within an advertising, digital or social agency, mainly in planning and managing the digital message and media mix of clients, in line with their general marketing and communication strategy.
- You have extensive knowledge of digital media (SEA, social ads, display ads, video ads, etc.) and applications (A/B testing, web analytics, conversion marketing, website optimization, etc.)
- You preferably have Google Analytics and Google Adwords certificates (or plan to get these in the short term).
- You are a “digital native”: you grew up with the internet and social media and are passionate about online marketing and new technologies.
- You like to inspire teammates and explore new possibilities within the changing digital media landscape.
- You have strong communication skills: you clearly communicate your recommendations, analyses, and learnings.
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit: you take initiative and have an eye for detail.
- You are stress-resistant: you can handle high work pressure, tight deadlines and a continuously changing advertising environment.
- NL - FR -UK