- You convince clients of your plan’s impact on their leads and sales.
- You quantify the objectives to achievable targets and correct KPIs.
- You brief and steer creatives to ensure effective, high-performance ads and content.
- You do the setup and/or brief our media publishers on the purchase of digital formats (social, display, paid search, …) for your plan.
- Together with our media specialists, you optimize digital campaigns.
- You analyze current campaigns by combining tools like GA, Google Adwords, FB insights, etc.
- You learn from data and apply your learnings to future campaigns.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within an agency or advertiser, mainly in digital planning and buying, in line with their general marketing and communication strategy.
- You have extensive knowledge of digital media (SEA, social ads, display ads, video ads, etc.) and applications (A/B testing, web analytics, conversion marketing, website optimization, etc.)
- You preferably have Google Analytics and Google Adwords certificates
- You are a “digital native”: you grew up with the internet and social media and are passionate about online marketing and new technologies.
- You like to inspire teammates and explore new possibilities within the changing digital media landscape.
- You have strong communication skills: you clearly communicate your recommendations, analyses and learnings.
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit: you take initiative and have an eye for detail.
- You are stress-resistant: you can handle high work pressure, tight deadlines and a continuously changing advertising environment.
- NL - FR - UK