Join our development team to help build some of the most engaging campaigns and platforms for the biggest brands in the Benelux! Performance, measurability and pixel-perfect design are vital to BBDO and to your work. You also cooperate on our internal tools (i.a. our own CMS) and you autonomously can build a ‘Proof of concept’ to put our digital studio in the spotlight.
Front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS/ES6 hold no secrets for you, designers will love you because of your pixel perfectness. You know the ins and outs of different browsers and can bypass any quirks they may throw at you. When applicable you will build modern JS applications with Vue or React.
Back-end development: PHP is your second-best friend and you like talking to an API every once in a while. You can finish a small project on your own and cooperate on bigger projects with other back-end developers in your team. Knowledge of Laravel framework is a big plus.
Technical input: You keep yourself up to date with the latest updates and trends. Together with the digital project managers and the development lead, you'll look for the right technical solutions. You also give your input regarding timings, budgets and future workflows.
Quality assurance: You check your own work in different browsers and validate the deliverables against the design. After the go-live you stay available to answer questions, to do some bug fixes and perform optimizations.
What are we looking for?
- You have an eye for performance, you're structured and you can handle a little pressure.
- You are passionate about all things digital.
- You have relevant experience as a developer (front-end or back-end) and can show us some of your work.
- You are not averse to legacy projects and updating them once in a while.
- You know some MVC frameworks and maybe even Laravel.
- You can talk with your co-workers about usability, design and marketing tools.
- You're able to work alone and in a team.
- You have an open attitude and you're able to express yourself in Dutch or English.