We are BBDO. We are looking for new people. Skilful people, intelligent people, fun people. People with a love for creativity, strong ideas and good insights. People with a can-do attitude. Handraisers, who radiate energy and are dedicated to producing great work that works great for our clients’ brands and businesses.
Which clients? LIDL, Douwe Egberts, Leonidas, Jupiler, Lampiris & VDAB, to name but a few.
- You are responsible for the coordination, implementation and execution of your projects & campaigns
- You are able to see things with a helicopter view, and maintain a clear schedule and project timeline
- You get the right people to the table, and make sure everyone knows their role, to dosand deadlines
- You lead your own projects (end to end) and help your team successfully deliver theirs
- You are the client’s daily contact and sparring partner; you have the talent to build strong client relationships & generate trust
- You have a nose for business, & sniff out opportunities
- You make budgets, defend and respect them
- You have strong communication & presentation skills that allow you to make a difference, both internally within the agency (you get things done) and externally with clients (clients trust and adore you)
- You have a will to act, but first to reflect on the strategy and the client’s business. Together with our strategists you help lay the strategic foundation for our projects and campaigns. You translate and guard strategic insights.
- You understand good & big ideas and are willing to go the extra mile to bring them to life.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager or Account Manager within an advertising agency (or similar in another communication function)
- Experience with both offline and online communication channels
- Know-how in media and touchpoint planning
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- A leader not a follower – taking the lead & taking control
- Brand-savvy and the guardian angel of the brands you work for
- Good commercial skills
- A positive spirit with heaps of energy
- A team player. Someone who is “we”, not “me” oriented
- A good sense of humour and able to put things into perspective
- A hands-on & proactive mentality
- An eye for detail
- NL – FR - ENG
- The will to celebrate and be #BBDOPROUD with us